While working with Web Services in one of my projects, I got some compiler errors: The type of particular namespaces could not be found. Actually, I checked the line and it looked as the namespace – (a Web) reference was not found. However, in the Solution Explorer everything looked fine. If you click the namespace identifier which seems to be wrong, a smart tag appears which allows you to extend the namespace to it’s full identifier. And there you can see, why the compiler finds an error.
I was just looking for a new newsreader. I just found the MAPILab NNTP for Oulook plug-in. Now I am just trying the 30-day trial verison. Not to bad, yet. NNTP is managed the same way as any email account.